I need help
Has your alcohol or drug use interfered with your daily living? Have other people in your life told you that you have a problem? Do any of the following sound like you? Have you had to use more alcohol or drugs to feel the same effect?
- Have you felt irritable or sick when you were not using?
- Have you used more alcohol or drugs than intended?
- Have you tried to cut down or quit and have been unable to?
- Have you spent a great deal of time using or recovering from alcohol or drugs?
- Have you given up activities that were once important to you?
- Have you continued using despite having a condition that is worsened by alcohol or drugs?
If any of these sound like you and you are willing to change, please contact us. The road to recovery begins with admitting that you need help.