Cornerstone offers Guiding Good Choices – a five-session, evidence-based parenting curriculum that is designed to:
- help prevent drug use in the family
- develop health beliefs and clear standards
- teach and reinforce refusal skills
- teach how to control and express anger constructively
- strengthen family bonds by involving everyone in family activities.
The cost is a one-time fee of $25. Classes are usually held once a week for about two hours per class for five weeks and can be scheduled in any of our four counties on an as needed basis. Contact the prevention staff at any of our offices for more information.